[SML] Now homeless due to fire.

FBC Tech Team sound at faithbc.net
Fri Mar 25 11:57:27 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 1:11 AM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> My home caught fire today.  Nobody got hurt but the house in badly
> damaged.

Can't help with a room, but let's thank God you're okay!
I pray everything will go smoothly with the Insurance saga and getting you
back on your feet again.
Big upheavals like this are never easy, however, you've got a lot of prayer
power on your side :)

Praying,
Jeff

Jeff Klein, DMC- E
Audio Visual Project Manager
Dept of Defense
Washington D.C. District

 "Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for God
opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5