[SML] Now homeless due to fire.

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sat Mar 26 00:14:41 UTC 2016

So.  Went back in the daylight and it was even worse than we thought.  Major structural damage to one side of the house.  Severe smoke damage to entire contents.  Only stuff worth trying to save is some of the antique furniture, and stuff with sentimental value like photos and such.    Moving into an extended stay hotel in the morning for a couple weeks, but they couldn't give us more due to every hotel in the area booked for boston marathon monday.
Dale