[SML] Black Diamond Carabiner / Runner RECALL

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Mar 30 19:52:07 UTC 2016

I'll guess that the example was made up of a couple of pieces of strap
taped together.  The factory faithfully duplicated it times 185,000.

We've always had problems with people running off to build stuff based
on drawings marked "PRELIMINARY, DO NOT USE TO FABRICATE PRODUCT".  Also
had a company in Asia faithfully duplicate logos on example parts we
sent them.  We said we need parts LIKE these, we got ones with every bit
duplicated.

On 03/30/2016 12:26 PM, Dan Sheehan via Stagecraft wrote:
> MASKING TAPE ?!?!

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886