[SML] Fiberglass splinters/fibers

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Mon May 2 19:26:47 UTC 2016

I have no personal experience, but maybe cut resistant gloves would help?

http://ehstoday.com/hand-protection/understanding-cut-resistant-levels-infographic

If I understand the infographic, 5 is the best at resisting cuts/punctures.

Grainer sells some...

https://www.grainger.com/category/cut-resistant-gloves/gloves-and-hand-protection/safety/ecatalog/N-mla?okey=cut+resistant+gloves&mkey=Cut-Resistant+Gloves+&refineSearchString=cut+resistant+gloves&NLSCM=5&EndecaKeyword=cut+resistant+gloves&searchBar=true&searchRedirect=cut+resistant+gloves&suggestConfigId=6

Cut Level 5 gloves

https://www.grainger.com/product/HEXARMOR-Cut-Resistant-Gloves-WP138117/_/N-mla/Ntt-cut+resistant+gloves?EndecaKeyword=cut+resistant+gloves&NLSCM=5&searchBar=true&searchRedirect=cut+resistant+gloves&sst=All&s_pp=false&picUrl=//static.grainger.com/rp/s/is/image/Grainger/1JBY9_AS01?$smthumb$

Also, I wonder if a local boat builder might be able to suggest gloves that would help?