[SML] Orojection Designer Needed

Jeffrey E. Salzberg jeff at jeffsalzberg.com
Tue May 3 22:35:39 UTC 2016

A small dance company I work with needs a "firefly" projection effect.
Here's what the director's looking at; I think we can do better.
http://www.istockphoto.com/video/fireflies-loop-gm506692405-44795998?st=d086b84
The show loads in on 5/11, but if we didn't have the file until the
12th, that would be OK. They would not expect you to be on-site.
Ideally, it should start with a static image, with the fireflies
appearing "on top" of that, and then restoring to the static image. I'm
unclear on how long before and how long after we'd need the static image.
Interested? Contact me privately. Thanks,