[SML] Power strips for international tours.

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:23:32 UTC 2016

On May 7, 2016 4:53 PM, "Dale Farmer via Stagecraft" <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Of course, you will also need to have sources of both 110V 60Hz and 230V
50Hz power to wire it up correctly.   That is left up as an exercise for
the student.

If you really want to do it "correctly", it depends on what they're
plugging in on whether that's actually necessary or not. The last
international band I worked only actually needed 230V 60Hz for an older
amp, the rest of their gear including keyboards, pedals, projector, mixer,
etc. was dual voltage so all that was needed was adapting the plug. I've
got a few pretty strips with the "universal" outlets for just that purpose.