[SML] Frank Wood

illuminati500 illuminati500 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:03:11 UTC 2016

I never did get the chance to meet him despite his repeated invitation to look him up.  I would have liked to have bought him a drink and heard tales of the earlier BBC.
  Although as  we mostly agree he could be , ( how shall we put it?) , a little provocative,  he was a character, and characters make the world go round in a much more interesting way.

Dorian