[SML] Frank Wood

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon May 9 22:22:38 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Herrick Goldman via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> RIP,  I’ll raise a glass to the Curmudgeon. WWFWD indeed.

I shall raise a glass of Scotch in honor of him as well....
unfortunately it won't be the "hardware store" brand he said he was
happy with, but I think Frank will understand "Do what you can with
what you've got."  I'll be sure to use only the lights I need, in the
colour I need, and use no washes, nor a stage manager to call my cue.
It's the least I can do.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com