[SML] A note to his wife

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Mon May 9 22:51:03 UTC 2016

Yes, please!

Kristi

---- Original Message ----
From: Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Bill Sapsis <bill at sapsis-rigging.com>
Sent: Mon, May 9, 2016 5:32 pm
Subject: [SML] A note to his wife

Hi all.  How do you feel about sending this to Mrs Wood?

Dear Mrs. Wood.

I and my friends were saddened to learn of Frank’s passing this past week.  Frank was a member of our group, the Stagecraft Mailing List, an internet group of approximately 1,600 people who work backstage in various capacities.  Frank was a frequent contributor to the group and his comments always elicited a response, and more often than not, a heated debate.  I had the pleasure of meeting Frank a number of years ago at an ABTT conference in London and it was a very enjoyable experience.

Please accept my and my colleagues condolences and know that Frank had a unique and lasting effect on all of this.  The world is the poorer for his passing.

Bill

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
+1.267.278.4561   mobile