[SML] A note to his wife

Michael Powers mptecdir at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:36:38 UTC 2016

bill at sapsis-rigging.com wrote:

<<Hi all.  How do you feel about sending this to Mrs Wood?

Dear Mrs. Wood.

I and my friends were saddened to learn of Frank?s passing this past week.  Frank was a member of our group, the Stagecraft Mailing List, an internet group of approximately 1,600 people who work backstage in various capacities.  Frank was a frequent contributor to the group and his comments always elicited a response, and more often than not, a heated debate.  I had the pleasure of meeting Frank a number of years ago at an ABTT conference in London and it was a very enjoyable experience.

Please accept my and my colleagues condolences and know that Frank had a unique and lasting effect on all of this.  The world is the poorer for his passing.

Bill, superb idea.  Any way we could all "sign" the message??

Like others, I will truly miss him.  We had a spotty personal conversation, couple times a year, but nothing recent.  In a one on one conversation he was a very intelligent, well informed person and quite interesting  to chat with.

Michael Powers
ETCP Certified Rigger #820 (Re'td)
515-557-0178 cell