[SML] Mogul base (G39) lamp source

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Wed May 11 13:49:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Does anyone have a favorite source for antique style giant lamps (light bulbs)?

I'm looking for something like this, but with (preferably) longer life, and higher than 60w (100W or higher would be ideal).
http://www.lightsforalloccasions.com/p-6441-vintage-antique-bulb-oversized-6-in-wide-x-85-in-60-watts-clear.aspx

Other shapes may be acceptable, but I am looking for large, and interesting to look at.

The intention is to be able to run these at a level where the audience can look at the filaments, without going blind, but also have them provide enough light to see by...

TIA,

Ford Sellers
Senior Product Development Manager
Chauvet Professional Lighting & Iluminarc
5200 NW 108th ave
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: 800-762-1084
Fax: 800-544-4898