[SML] Mogul base (G39) lamp source

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:32:42 UTC 2016

Ford -

I know that this doesn't fit the bill of "giant" and > 60W
but I just did a project for which my original spec. was
along the lines of what you're seeking.  I was never able to
find bulbs that a) were > 60W, b) the larger size, and c)
fit my budget.  I ended up with
https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/96759/PLT-000873.html?utm_
source=SmartFeedGoogleBase
<https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/96759/PLT-000873.html?utm
_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT
-000873&utm_content=Antique+Edison+Light+Bulbs&utm_campaign=
SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwsMu5BRD7t57R1P2HwB
gSJABrtj-RwrjEmEtnF7A-qOornA5OgjGhkSZLAyaSlqbaxRo3lRoC313w_w
cB>
&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT-000873&utm_content=Antique
+Edison+Light+Bulbs&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping
&gclid=CjwKEAjwsMu5BRD7t57R1P2HwBgSJABrtj-RwrjEmEtnF7A-qOorn
A5OgjGhkSZLAyaSlqbaxRo3lRoC313w_wcB and was very
pleasantly-surprised.  I rarely ran them more than 40%-50%
and the filaments were actually more visible than
anticipated.even after a LOT of research.  The only things
I'd change are a) to add more and b) to adjust the
arrangement further to decrease the visible patterns.

Regards -

C. Andrew Dunning

Landru Design

-