[SML] vinyl spike tape

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed May 11 16:50:16 UTC 2016

Yes I'd normall agree but not much else you can do with Stage Set X which is a parallel core of polyester fiber inside polyester tape inside a braid of polyester.  Doest take well to running a spike thru it.   Hence getting tape that doesn't stick well and leaves "no" adhesive when removed.
I believe I've mentioned before on this list that years ago ( 45) , when working in true rotating rep, we spiked all our trims with cloth but this was thru a  natural fiber three strand rope.   Lasted the whole season and super easy to remove.
  Can you spike Multiline II  as Dave suggests?  I've never used a fly system with it.

DickA
TD, Cornell U.