[SML] Variable speed motor

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Wed May 11 17:40:27 UTC 2016

"Or you can just 'borrow' the winch in your gym built to pivot a basketball hoop out of the way, or the winch used to pull a Pleasure Craft on to it's trailer."

You COULD but that's probably not a very good idea. Probably fixed speed with no accel or decel and certainly no emergency stop loop in case something goes south.

Brian Munroe

Sent from my iThingy. Please excuse any typos