[SML] Cyc/Sky drop replacement

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:52:53 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've got a 10 year old 24'T x 55'w flat cyc that is showing signs of dry
rot, aka I went to put a bottom pipe in it and in pushing the pipe through
the pocket tore a 1' long tear right along the pocket hem, which is pretty
...great?

I looked through the list archives and in 2009 it looked like people were
recommending Gerriet's Grey Blue Opera Drop and the Rosco Twin white over a
traditional grey-blue muslin drop.

I work in a school district that uses this specific space pretty regularly
so longevity as well as durability are just as important as price
considerations.

Are these still the recommended replacements, especially if we are
considering getting a seamless drop?

Thanks,
PJ