[SML] Variable speed motor

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:33:24 UTC 2016

But wouldn't holding an umbrella over your head change your  perceived
center of gravity and/or your balance, or would it be beneficial, as
umbrella's are used by tight-rope walkers? The Laws of Physics are
self-enforcing.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Bruce Purdy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Not saying that this is the BEST way to do it, but these days you can get
> a hands free Segway for under $200. With practice, maybe it MIGHT work?
> http://hands-free-skooter.com
>
> or, for a bit more, there’s a one wheel version
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2RqsjDuw64
> which looks like fun - I’ve seen one in use up and close - but likely not
> the right solution in this case! :-)
>
> Bruce
> -----
> Bruce Purdy
> Central New York Magic Theatre Co.
> http://cnymagic.com
>
> On 12May, 2016, at 2:08 PM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> It is hard to safely hold a Segway and an umbrella at the same time.
> /s/ Richard
> _________
>
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Dale Farmer <dale at cybercom.net> wrote:
>
>> Maybe someone has one of those Segway scooters you could borrow or rent?
>>
>> Dale

/s/ Richard
_________