[SML] Variable speed motor

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 18:50:01 UTC 2016

The 8:24 slope seems very steep for a wheeled vehicle using its own traction.  But, it may be viable to remove the tires, and wrap a line around the wheel. The steering would also be an issue. The actress can't be expected to steer the unit down a track. But, perhaps the Segue is itself mounted inside of a frame that has some other wheels, which turn it into something that can be guided.

The stair-climbing unit seems the best pre-made solution. Though, purely manual methods really seems to be the best in my mind. But, I would want at least two guys on the task of brining her up, and would also want some sort of clutch or safety.  That is why I mentioned the automatic clutch on a winch.

-Joe