[SML] Summer maintenance lists

Jeffrey E. Salzberg jeff at jeffsalzberg.com
Mon May 16 19:38:23 UTC 2016

I can only address electrics issues, of course.

The obvious things, of course, includes benching all ellipsoidals and
cleaning reflectors and lenses.

I'd also check all connectors for proper strain relief and check bases
for signs of arcing.  If your house connector is 2P&G, make sure all the
pins are properly spread.  If you color code your cables by length, make
sure the tape has not come off.

On 5/16/2016 3:29 PM, John McAfee via Stagecraft wrote:
> As we head into the summer, I was wondering if anyone (who doesn’t have summer stock) has any annual summer/dark month maintenance lists that they want to share?

---