[SML] Gel history

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Mon May 16 23:25:00 UTC 2016

> Brigham 17 was Special Lavender (but most of use called it Surprise Pink). I just checked my Brigham swatch book. I could not find a Surprise Pink listed in their catalogue.
>
> Larry Wild
> Old guy from South Dakota.

Here I thought I'd have to go to my office to find my Brigham swatch book.

 Roscolene 842 was our go to color in college (1966-70---pre roscolux).  Used it as others have mentioned  as either warm or cool.......think McCandless....one side 842 single hung then double hang the other side with something warmer and cooler than 842.  1/4 fewer lights. ....  also did  a lot of fill  with 842 "straight'  in off the balcony rail position.  (key and fill ...just like old movies)

DickA
TD, Cornell U (another old guy)