[SML] ETC Safety cable loop

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Wed May 18 15:19:55 UTC 2016

I safety the accessories to the yoke: either choke the yoke, or snap hook the accessory to a hole in the yoke.

Scott:
No, I don't use the casted hole in the S4 body.
Yes, I understand your concern (about safetying only the yoke, and not the body).

I am extremely doubtful that 2 bolts would fail at the same time in our venue.
Obviously, your mileage has varied.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca