[SML] ETC Safety cable loop

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu May 19 04:01:52 UTC 2016

I have seen them stripped out.  All it takes is someone with a nice big
wrench to overtighten the bolts until the threads in the aluminum get
stripped.   Often this is an overenthusiastic newbie or someone
transitioning from older style lights who doesn't realize that you
tighten the hand crank on the yoke, not the bolts on the end of the yoke
to keep the thing pointing where you want it.

Dale