[SML] [POSSIBLE-SPAM] Fog and Haze machines

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Wed May 25 19:54:33 UTC 2016

The Le Maitre MVS hazer is pretty good. We use it for events from our 340 seat theater to our 3500 seat arena.
Jeff Kanyuck

From: Stagecraft [mailto:stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net] On Behalf Of Daniel Ayers via Stagecraft
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:42 PM
To: Stagecraft
Cc: Daniel Ayers
Subject: [POSSIBLE-SPAM] [SML] Fog and Haze machines

Who are the current industry leaders for Fog and Haze machines?
Are the F-100 and Radiance Hazer still at the top or have other machines of that class come to favor?
Sadly I haven't done my homework on them in a while.

Thanks
Dan

--

Dan Ayers, ETCP-CEE
Event Technology Manager, University of Central Missouri

[Image removed by sender.]