[SML] VW 12.5 in Windows 10... used to work, now....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed May 25 23:48:44 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Ray Gibson via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> (or the other way around, sentinel listening on "localhost" (::1) and VW
> looking for 127.0.0.1.)

Well I'd been through all the firewall stuff, tweaked everything for
both the HASP dongle and Vectorworks, had done port probing, and
telnet'd until my fingers were blue.... and was about to report back
to SML that all still seems to be for naught...

...But then thought of just trying the Vectorworks installation over
again, and for whatever reason, it seems to be happily dongle-talking
now.  (Looking for a wood-based product to tactily accost.)

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com