[SML] E39,40 Mogul base bulbs

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Thu May 26 15:14:41 UTC 2016

I was at least one of those people and I found something that will work
from an eBay seller (bulbamerica), described as "Ushio 1000w
JT120v-1000w E39 base Inner Tube Halogen Bulb" for about $30 each plus
shipping.

I needed a lamp that the filament wouldn't 'sing' when fed from our
Scrimmer and sampling one of these it was as quiet as a mouse so I
ordered a couple of year's supply to put on the shelf.

Thanks - maybe someone else needs the same info!

Carla

"Creativity, like human life itself, begins in darkness." ~Julia Cameron.