[SML] Help with MFA project - Building a website

Stephanie Rodemann rodemas at bu.edu
Thu May 26 21:41:36 UTC 2016

Theatre friends, I need your help! There is a serious lack of technical
theatre resources (from a TD's standpoint) out there on the world wide webs.

I am a 3rd year TD grad student student and I'm on a mission to create a
sleek, modern, and simplified website so that any theatre group—but
especially those with limited resources—can do that which we all know
and love: make quality theater.

Please take 2 seconds to fill out this survey
<http://goo.gl/forms/ELq8TrRNDyq4Rftw1> and help me collect data. Feel
free to message me if you have more things to say.

Forever grateful

Stef

Survey here <http://goo.gl/forms/ELq8TrRNDyq4Rftw1>