[SML] 24" printer for drawings

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue May 31 17:48:28 UTC 2016

We used to have a pen plotter, but gave it to The Exploratorium and
switched to printing large items at the local office supply store (now
FedEx Office).

24" is a good width, if things haven't changed, you can get roll paper
in 24" but the 22" paper is only in cut sheets.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886