[SML] 24" printer for drawings

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:30:28 UTC 2016

The HP Designjet combo units with scanners built in are pretty nice.
Cost for them is lower than you used to have to pay for just the wide
format plotters. You can get under $6k for a 36" with scanner (T830)
This kind of blows my mind as years ago we spent $2500 for a
refurbished Designjet 800, and a couple of years later $5k to add on a
wide format scanner (when our ancient Diazo finally gave up the ghost
- and there was much rejoicing at the elimination of the Ammonia
bottles from the closet).

Dave Tosti-Lane