[SML] Building a stage

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue May 31 22:53:07 UTC 2016

My lovely hamlet did something like this in their downtown outdoor band stand - but no one on the design committee bothered to learn than the head of a snake is larger than the diameter of the 2" pvc pipe they buried to make the conduit.

("But that's big enough for an extension cord!")

Oshkosh has a lakefront auditorium that has plates over a trough for the FOH cable run. Works well when not full of beer or animal feces.

Consider the ramifications of what you ask for. Lessons learned.

Kristi R-C