[SML] Annual USITT get together

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:42:30 UTC 2016

Early but I need to plan a little.  I've hosted this on Thursday
evenings quite often but usually lots of conflicts for some.  We did
Saturday once - one of the  Long Beach ones - and there seemed to be
fewer conflicts.  Friday doesn't work well for me - and a lot of
conflicts anyways.

So - a non-binding poll - Saturday - maybe starting around 4 or so to
leave time for dinner plans - or Thursday - not sure what time - start
between 5 and 6.  Looking at the events schedule, Saturday has few
conflicts and you could still go to closing party.

Newcomers - just show up and socialize and have a few drinks on me.
There will be no math.
--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC