[SML] Seeking Columns

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:34:08 UTC 2016

Good morning!

I have a project for which I may be needing 6-8 columns.
Might one of you (preferably, in the U.S. Pacific Northwest)
have any you might be willing to rent out or sell?

Details that I know at this point:

- 18"(ish) in diameter.

- 13'-14.5' tall.

- Either structurally sound enough to support a "T" bar w.
3-5 lighting instruments or configured to "wrap" a 12" truss
tower.

- Either paintable or textured off-white/light grey.

- Open to capital/base options - as long as things match.
(Another option might be to buy previously-made capitals and
attach them to Sonotube columns we create.)

- Project city is Portland, OR.

Thanks.

C. Andrew Dunning
Landru Design