[SML] Where can I find a tall music stand for standing sax player

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Nov 5 06:13:06 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 10:36 PM, tech dept via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Google has let me down on this. Several standing sax players want a music stand taller than the usual Hamilton music stands I have.
> Thanks in advance

Gee, how tall are your sax players?  My Manhassets seem to be plenty
tall for our standing saxes and trumpets alike....
(And I'm a Manhasset fan, as they're made in the Pacific Northwest,
are repairable with a wrench, and aren't freakishly expensive...)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com