[SML] MIG Welders

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Sat Nov 5 06:49:48 UTC 2016

We recently picked up a Miller welder, Miguel and stick capable, built into a medium-sized Pelican style case.  can use gas or Flux core, very nice unit.  I'd  give you the model number, but I can't  see the machine from Narita airport
Stuart

We do a little welding from time to time, usually at the local garage
owned by some friends of mine.  This limits us to the size of the project
to what fits in my pickup truck.  Thinking I'd like to do some more
extensive work, what are your suggestions for a unit?  I'd like not to get
a particularly large box since shop space is somewhat limited, but the
welder needs to be capable of putting some large set pieces together from
tubular steel.  We have both 120 and 240 volt sources available.

Thanks,
Wayne Rasmussen
Blair Academy