[SML] Where can I find a tall music stand for standing sax player

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:17:12 UTC 2016

On 11/5/16 4:26 PM, Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft wrote:
> How short are the Hamiltons?
>
> We have Wengers.  They work fine for sitting or standing (bass players, etc.).
>
> Just the regular ones, as far as I know.

According to the intarwebs, all three companies max out at 48" for the
standard, er, stand.

If that's not tall enough for this sax player, I think he may be signed
up for the wrong group activity.  Put him in touch with the basketball
and volleyball coaches.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall