[SML] Tracking Scenery on a Budget

Mark35816 at aol.com Mark35816 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 02:06:59 UTC 2016

I'm designing some scenery for a high school  production of Disney's Little
Mermaid and am considering tracking most of the  scenery on and off the
stage.  In my mind I'd like to use multiple tracks  in order to track something
off right and on left and vice versa.  Maybe  four to six track systems in
all.

I think I can figure out the  tracks, but coming up with an economical way
to drive the scenery is what I'm  struggling with.  I would imagine that
some type of manual winch systems  would be the most economical.

Anyone have a design for something along  those lines they can send me?
Another idea?  I have several months  before I have to put this together so I
have time to get some things built,  etc.

As I said in the title, there is of course the budget to  consider.

Thanks in advance!
Mark S.  Eccleston
256-694-8575
Huntsville, AL