[SML] MIG Welders

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Thu Nov 10 00:53:38 UTC 2016

Hobart handler 140 is a fine machine.  as long as you stay within it's limits, you should be very happy.    I have run several.  just make sure you have a good 12 Guage power cord so it isn't starved for power.
Stuart

Thanks to all for their advice.  I ended up purchasing a barely-used
Hobart Handler 140 along with auto-darkening mask, gloves, jacket, and
various clamps, magnets, etc. found on Craigslist.  I would have preferred
a 200 amp unit with dual voltage, but I think this will be a good unit for
the extent of what we do.  If we need to upgrade, I'll buy the unit from
the school for home use/car restorations!

Wayne Rasmussen
Blair Academy