[SML] Old Equipment

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Thu Nov 10 19:17:14 UTC 2016

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 12:09 PM, nathan best via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> I'm not necessarily looking to sell them individually (the institution would never condone the time it would take me to do this). I'm sorta looking for a "here's this place that takes bulk old electronics”.

PA school code only allows sale through certain conditions.  Auction being one of them.  I used to ship items to AVFORSALE and they did inventory liquidation on Ebay but they have pulled all of their auctions and I have only gotten a machine when calling.  Maybe looking at something like Gearsource and doing a lot sale.