[SML] Old Equipment

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:31:46 UTC 2016

Dear Chip,
True, but if it is an affiliated donor/donee or buyer/seller relationship,
there are fewer hoops to jump through. Example,Same-State Universities such
as the 10 Universities of California with 5 Medical Centers and 3 National
Laboratories, the 23 CA State Universities with 8 off-campus centers, or
the 113 CA Community Colleges or Schools in the same School
District,,Theatres in parks in the same city, or administered by the same
County Parks Department, etc.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Chip Wood via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> If you are a public institution there are laws that require several legal
> steps to insure that you are not selling items underpriced to your cousin.
> Every gov or 501(c)3 place I worked had a dept set-up to receive donations
> and get rid of used gear.  Check your local admin.
>
> Chip 1
>

>  On 11/10/2016 12:26 PM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft wrote:
>
> eBay has a Sell-It-For-Me option, you might be able to use that.
>
> On 11/10/2016 11:17 AM, gbierly via Stagecraft wrote:
>

> PA school code only allows sale through certain conditions.  Auction being one of them.  I used to ship items to AVFORSALE and they did inventory liquidation on Ebay but they have pulled all of their auctions and I have only gotten a machine when calling.  Maybe looking at something like Gearsource and doing a lot sale.
>

> --
> Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.www.interstellar.com
> tel: +1 408 356-3886
> @DurandInterstel