[SML] Clay Paky Sharpy

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:05:14 UTC 2016

LIke others have said, bright straight beam. However, not a great edge to
the beam once it hits something. I tried them out for a gig to hit a stage
at about 275'. Bright, but sloppy circle looking blob of light. Looked
great when pointed up at the clouds. On the stage, not so much.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Jason Haislet via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Greetings
>
>     How does the Clay Paky Sharpy compare to other moving lights? I have
> used Vari Light and Techno Beam fixtures, plus have a little experience
> with S4 Revolution. But never personally used a Sharpy.
>
> Thank You

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician