[SML] Dragging a mailbox across a stage.....

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 03:12:55 UTC 2016

From: Steven Hood
  >I like putting the loop side ofvelcro on legs that need to be dragged.
I would think that is likely to catch on something, especially as it crosses over a seam.

There are UHMW or metal furniture glides. Some have nails on them, so they can be attached to wooden furniture legs. Even if you go with the steel angle idea, I would add a bit of wood to the bottom to provide a place to nail one of those furniture glides.

-Joe