[SML] My Book!

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:55:32 UTC 2016

Aloha Gang,

With a sigh of relief, a bit of pride, and not a little trepidation, I
would like to let you all know that I have published an actual book. Well,
it’s an actual Kindle edition book which means it would not be all that
useful in leveling your kitchen table. (Of course you don't need a Kindle
device to read the book. You can use the free Kindle app. It's what I use.)

“5 Little Stories at Christmas Time” is now available on Amazon for an
introductory price of $.99, which for those of us who are not so well
versed in arithmetic, works out to slightly less than twenty cents per
story.

To relate this to the stagecraft list, I adapted one of the stories for
stage. “The Christmas Cookie” was produced by the internationally renowned
Honolulu Theatre for Youth as the centerpiece in their final production of
“Christmas Talk Story” which featured short plays based on short stories by
local authors.

The stories are fun and quite charming if I do say so myself. While mostly
fiction, one of the stories is based on a true-life experience. You can
find “5 Little Stories at Christmas Time” at:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MCWRP25

I hope you’ll check it out and if you enjoy reading it, leave me a review.
I would love to know what you think of my first effort.

All the best,

Paul 1