[SML] Bonding seats in California

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:43:48 UTC 2016

My favorite chair for the small black box with portable risers and chairs
is the American Seating Acton Stacker.  Lots of options but the flip up
seat, upholstered seat, and of course the ganging option - a long hook an
loop at seat height - are the basics.  It stacks, not folds, and you can
get 20+ on a cart that's about the size of the chair.  Comfortable,
durable, light, compact, and classic design.

I've also used the Wenger portable audience chair, which is also
comfortable, comes with a self rising seat if needed for code but also
comfort, but its heavy, does store very compactly, and requires folding.
Still, very durable and comfortable.

After that I believe KI has a seat; Series seating is introducing a stacker
 that lays out in radius rows (the church market); and Hussey I believe
acquired the Clarin line - a staple in the arena market (court side - you
see them thrown every now and then).  Clarin is really rugged, but I find
the ganging option finicky.

Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC