[SML] Call for Lighting Assistants Pittsburgh area

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Thu Oct 6 19:29:46 UTC 2016

Folks,

Curtis Dunn the PM of Pittsburgh Ballet is looking for LD Assistants for 3 Ballets in 2017.  Indeed the first one is with me.

There is a stipend involved.   Pittsburgh locals are probably preferred.

Dates:

Alice In Wonderland  1/30 to 2/10

PBT/DTH co-pro  3/6 to 3/16

Romeo and Juliet  4/10 to 4/21

So if you have any rising stars with some free time that want to explore the frenetic pace of Ballet, shoot me some names and I’ll forward along.

Cheers.

Herrick

--
Herrick Goldman