[SML] Camera Gear

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at harford.edu
Thu Oct 6 19:38:35 UTC 2016

Hey Jerry,
     Have you been getting any interest ? I’ve forwarded it to the people I know, but, didn’t ask them to let me know anything. I hope you’ve had good luck getting it all to good people.
     If you still have the light meter I’d be interested in it. I’ll pay you for shipping plus an extra $10. If that sounds okay to you?

Jeff Kanyuck