[SML] Crazy for You

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at harford.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:19:00 UTC 2016

From: Stagecraft [mailto:stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net] On Behalf Of Dave Vick via Stagecraft
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 4:44 PM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List
Cc: Dave Vick
Subject: Re: [SML] Crazy for You

On Thursday, October 6, 2016, Jeffrey Kanyuck via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

Hello,    Just wondering, is there anyone on list that toured through Anchorage, Alaska on the show Crazy For You and got a tattoo on his calf?  I’m trying to remember who it was.

If you mean back in the '90s, that was my tour but I already had the tattoo on my leg. My Head Carp got inked that week, IIRC.
Why?
--

I was just thinking about it for some reason. I was in Local 918. For the show I was one of two locals as back stage right carpenter moving the set on and off stage. I was trying to remember who it was that had been on the show. Obviously I’d gotten part of it mixed together. I didn’t do any whirly ball games or paintball after shows cause I always had to get home and take care of things with 2am start times on my other job.

Jeff Kanyuck