[SML] so who's attending LDI?

Tanner Tanner at protechlv.com
Fri Oct 7 21:06:09 UTC 2016

We won't be showing this year but anyone who is interested is welcome to
stop by our shop in North Las Vegas. A few of our guys will be wandering the
show floor.

Just by coincidence, across the street from us is what I consider to be the
best BBQ in town - it's a little hole in the wall (former gas station,
actually) that doubles as a truck wash. They were featured on the Food
Network pretty recently.

SNS Diner

1100 E Colton Ave

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sns-diner-north-las-vegas

Rollin' Smoke near the strip is popular also, but I prefer SNS. Both beat
any chain restaurant by a large margin.

Make sure to donate plenty to the local economy! We certainly need it.

Travel safe and enjoy the show,

Tanner Brants

PM, PDM

Protech Theatrical