[SML] Cleaning up drawings

SAMUEL JONES sjones at autoplotvw.com
Sun Oct 9 23:27:02 UTC 2016

In Vectorworks you need to import the PDF into a layer whose scale is the same as scale as the scale you are going to be tracing in.  It is likely that you will have to scale the PDF using the “Modify / Scale Objects…” menu command.  Scale to match a known dimension in the drawing/venue.  If both layers are at the same scale, they should zoom simultaneously.

HTH,

Sam

Samuel L. Jones
Developer of AutoPlot Tools for SpotLight
E-mail: sjones at autoplotvw.com
Skype: AutoPlotVW