[SML] Cleaning up drawings

Erin Joy Swank erinjoyswank at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:27:58 UTC 2016

I posted the Jersey Boys thing recently and I think it showed up pretty
quickly - plus a friend texted me that she saw it - so I don't think it's a
universal delay. Though that's likely no help...

Erin

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 7:26 AM, Joe D via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> > This was sent at 7pm eastern time, on Oct 10, and just now appeared on
> the list at around 10am Oct 12.  Over two days delay.  This has been
> happening a lot to me, although the time delay has varied. Has anyone else
> experienced this sort of thing?
>

> I commonly don't see your posts/replies for 2-4 days.... but JUST
> yours, I think.... haven't been seeing it with anyone else's.
>

> --
> Jon Ares
> www.arescreative.com
> http://backstagethreads.com

*Erin Joy Swank*
*Stage Manager, **Tennessee Shakespeare Company
<http://www.tnshakespeare.org/>'s To Kill a Mockingbird, September
20-October 2*

* <http://www.tnshakespeare.org/>*
*Member: Actors' Equity, Stage Managers' Association, and United States
Institute for Theatre Technology*

*937-308-0366 cell*
*erinjoyswank at gmail.com <erinjoyswank at gmail.com>*