[SML] india ink on blonde floor

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Oct 13 21:35:10 UTC 2016

On 10/13/2016 02:16 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft wrote:

> However, it is soluble in alcohol, so I'd plan ahead by having some
> handy. Assuming *that* won't damage your finish.

Check choice of alcohol, I've used ethanol when I needed extra cleaning
but it will remove the solder mask from PC boards and probably your
floor finish.  If you have to use the denatured variety it could have
just about anything in it, I've seen it with a few percent of gasoline.

Isopropanol is general purpose but no idea if that works on the ink.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com