[SML] Security: Active shooter

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:23:19 UTC 2016

YES, I receive Active Shooter training as well as Suicide by Cop training
periodically from the Los Angeles Police Department,(Inside-Classroom) and
periodically by the Los Angeles Fire Department (Outside-get dirty). as I
am on a Fire Dept Call-Out team, and perform mediations for the Los Angeles
City Attorney's Office. I enjoy the training and especially the Refresher
sessions. I am also trained to drive Fire Department vehicles...
/s/ Richard
_________

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Chip Wood via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> My wife is a Docent at the Phoenix Art Museum and their Security guy gave
> them a briefing yesterday on how to deal w/ an active shooter.  We have
> discussed many security related topics , esp fire, on this list, but never
> this one.  Given today's political climate and incidents in crowded places,
> it seems to be very relevant.  Is this briefing common in your training?
>
> Chip 1

/s/ Richard
_________