[SML] Bunny suits

Stuart Baulch stuart.baulch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:16:48 UTC 2016

Before you order from U-Line, take a moment to decide whether the politics
and interests of U-Line's owner line up with yours:

"The top recipients of Uihlein contributions were two committees set up in
2015 to support Republican Gov. Scott Walker’s short-lived 2016
presidential bid. Unintimidated PAC, a Super PAC
<http://www.wisdc.org/wdcfinance_glossary.php#super>, received $5 million
<http://www.wisdc.org/proxy/images/influence/FEC-Unintimidated1.jpg> from
the Uihleins between May and August 2015, but later returned $4 million
after Walker dropped out of the presidential race." -
*http://www.wisdc.org/InfluencePeddler2016April
<http://www.wisdc.org/InfluencePeddler2016April>*

*http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/June-2016/Anatomy-of-a-Megadonor/
<http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/June-2016/Anatomy-of-a-Megadonor/>*